Sunday 2 September 2012

Something Old, Something New

It's time for a new challenge at Dream Valley and this fortnight, it is Something Old, Something New.

I have used the following:

OLD elements
* papers - various from stash
* "kraft" card (aka the inside of a roll of wrapping paper!)
* flower punch
* technique - sticking my paper scraps together to make a new paper
* platinum Stickles

NEW elements
* Cheery Lynn Olive Branch Die
* Inkylicious Sprinky ink for the flowers (before punching)
* Inkylicious Tiny Text stamp on the flowers (before punching)

I loved making this card....all the different papers (scraps from the previous cards I have made this week) seems to work well together....playing with the spray ink, stamps and dies that I got for my birthday was fab too!

And, Dream Valley are lucky enough to have not one, not two, but THREE sponsors this challenge:
So what will you make for us?  A card, scrap page, cushion, jewellery.........?  The choice is yours!

Happy crafting!
Susie x


2 comments:

  1. Just so gorgeous Susie...love all the elements hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have mixed those patterned papers perfectly what a lovely card well done , ps thank you for your lovely comments on my blog Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x