I have used the following:
* papers - various from stash
* "kraft" card (aka the inside of a roll of wrapping paper!)
* flower punch
* technique - sticking my paper scraps together to make a new paper
* platinum Stickles
* Cheery Lynn Olive Branch Die
* Inkylicious Sprinky ink for the flowers (before punching)
* Inkylicious Tiny Text stamp on the flowers (before punching)
I loved making this card....all the different papers (scraps from the previous cards I have made this week) seems to work well together....playing with the spray ink, stamps and dies that I got for my birthday was fab too!
And, Dream Valley are lucky enough to have not one, not two, but THREE sponsors this challenge:
us? A card, scrap page, cushion, jewellery.........? The choice is yours!