Tuesday 18 September 2012

An Old Sugar Nellie

I haven't used Daisy and Dolly for sooooo long!  But I need a couple of little girl cards and thought I'd get her stamped again!

I've used the Sugar Bowl sketch and even had a go at the Shabby Chic option!  If you look REALLY closely, you can see that I've roughed my paper edges up (a little) and added some Stickles.....that's as far as Shabby Chic goes for me!!  But the photo still looks rather sweet and simple, my usual style, huh?!  I'll also enter the Sugary Sunday over on Facebook - Glittery, Gleamy or Glossy.

Papers: MME Everyday Flair
Stamp: Sugar Nellie Daisy and Dolly
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Colouring medium: Promarkers, Polychromos, Stickles Stardust

I would also like to enter the Divas by Design Challenge - For a Child



4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie absolutely divine, so so gorgeous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable Susie...love the image and pretty papers too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, really sweet. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Susie, so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x