Monday 24 September 2012

Digistamp Golf Alf

How cool is this guy, Golf Alf, by Digistamp Boutique?  And he's fab to colour too. 

I've coloured him with Promarkers (and a highlighter pen) in police colours and added a moustache to be just like the recipient - hopefully he'll still be talking to me!  A bit of gloss has been added to a few of the clubs and letters. 

I've added an embossed panel  - I love this Cuttlebug Clockworks embossing folder, especially for BIG birthdays!!

So, I would like to enter the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Emboss It (the clockworks panel)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Susie...and loving the added tash lol..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning susie.i love your colours and really fab image and design.
    thanks for joining in my CAS thene this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Susie!
    Love the image (and the tash looks perfect) and the embossing is a great idea. I have so many embossing folders but rarely use them..I must get them out as they always add another dimension.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great male card. Just love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee - this made me chuckle. Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition....Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x