Sunday 16 September 2012

Dream Valley - Celebrations.....and a DT Call

Our new theme at Dream Valley is Celebrations, which is really easy, huh!?! Birthday, baby, home, Christmas, wedding........ The list is endless!

I decided to show the birthday card for a fantabulous friend. I layered lots of scraps onto Kraft, then gold paper. All pieces were edged with promarker to define the edges. The sentiment s LOTV, the aeroplane die is (with some gel pen and gloss) and there are some buttons, ribbon and raffia from stash.

I really love using my scraps and this is one of 6 or 7 cards i have made embracing this technique. You can see the others on my Facebook page.

So, what will you make for our Celebrations theme at Dream Valley? Remember that it can be any craft as long as it fits the theme. And our sponsor is Digi Doodles.

We are also running a DT call to add to our lovely team. The details are here.

I look forward to seeing your creations.
Susie x

1 comment:

  1. Well done on using up some scraps Susie. Mine usually end up in a box, which bulges at the seams and then the contents get dumped!

    Fabulous card, I love that colour palette.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x