Thursday 20 September 2012

And a Newer Sugar Nellie

The gorgeously cute Delia, this time!  Coloured with Promarkers, paper-piecing, polychromos for shading on the paper, gloss and glamour dust.

As some will recognise, I have used the sketch at Sugar Bowl again, but unfortunately I'm too late to add it for this challenge.  But I CAN still enter the Facebook Sugar Nellie Sugary Sunday challenge of Glittery, Gleamy or Glossy.  Lots of gloss and glimmer on the wings and wand and lovely glossy, paper pieced shoes!

The papers are my new Echo Park Sweet Day and I love 'em - they're fresh and clean and with the most fantastic colours!



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the sparkle and expert colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Delia, she's one of my (many) faves! Those papers look lovely too, a gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x