Tuesday 4 September 2012

Sketch Saturday

I would like to introduce you to....Oscar and Archie, from Digistamp Boutique. Cute, huh?! I've coloured them with Promarkers and then my Polychromo pencils for a bit of fur and grass detail.

The papers are Prima, matted onto turquoise paper. I've used a Papermania greeting that I've had forever, a new card candi and a little bow to finish.

I'm really starting to love digi images now......very handy and take up no space at all!!

I've used the Sketch Saturday sketch, which I haven't done for ages!

Apologies for the quick post.....need to get Louise to jazz!


 

Edit:

I'd also like to enter Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

 

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Susie! You've coloured Oscar and Archie so beautifully - I try to steer clear of anything with fur as I just can't do it, lol! Gorgeous colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie this is adorable what a super card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must enter our sketches more often - this is a cutie. Love your colour combo and furry colouring. Thank you for playing along with Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Susie! Love it. Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition....Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x