Tuesday 28 May 2013

Luv a La.....Large Glass of Wine!

Luv A Latte is a fab stamp, isn't it? But I (very) often swap her mug of latte for a glass of bubbly and she doesn't seem to protest too much!

I have coloured her with promarkers and paper pieced her skirt and top and added a bit of Platinum Stickles and gloss to the glass. The papers are First Edition Summer Breeze......I wanted a fresh, modern and summery colour palette, so matted the beautiful minty shades onto cerise pink paper. This layout used to be my "fail safe, go- to" layout, but I don't think I've used it for a while. A bit of twine and a charm completed my card.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes

Passion For Promarkers - Add Ribbon, Lace or Twine

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Susie. I love the image with her glass of bubbly. The papers are beautiful and the way you have added the twine and charm looks fabulous
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Susie. Super image and love the colour palette.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x