Friday 31 May 2013

Blossom with Sunflowers

I love this little stamp, Blossom, by Leanne Ellis....she's cute and pretty easy and quick to colour and looks pretty! When I saw that the challenge on the Sugary Sunday Sugarnellie Facebook challenge was Leanne Ellis, I knew I had to stamp her up. And I needed to make a card with sunflowers for an order, so thought I'd see if the two worked together. And I wanted to challenge myself with colours......so I chose purple and yellow and, actually, I will definitely use this combo again!

The purple paper is from the Papermania set....name has escaped me but I also have it in yellow/orange!! Blossom has been coloured with promarkers and a little Stardust Stickles for sparkle.

I would also like to enter:

Sugar Bowl challenge - Anything Goes (with Sugaranellie)

Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes

Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbons

Off to enjoy a beautifully sunny evening in the garden:o)

Susie x

 

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Susie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous!! I do Love Leanne Ellis images!! ad the added sunflowers is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card so sweet
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, Thanks for stopping by at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Suzette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect. Love your clean design. Thanks for playing at The Sugar Bowl xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x