Thursday 23 May 2013

A Pretty Church

 


When I was asked if I could make a First Communion card, I knew this gorgeous Digistamp Boutique image, Pretty Church, would be perfect. I printed it onto white card and Kraft paper and coloured the church with promarkers and polychromos. I loved adding the brickwork detail!

 

The papers are Darling Dear- I love the colour combos in this pad. I added a bit of pearly detail using the pearl wand - a fabulous purchase!!

 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Digistamp Boutique - Anything Goes

One Stitch at a Time - use a Digi

 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Susie. The image is lovely as is the design and papers.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. I really love the DP you have used with this image.

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x