Sunday 22 January 2012

A Baby Boy Card

And my first card using my cute new elephant stamp from Lili of the Valley - he's called Blowing Bubbles, and my new Sizzix Framelits Hearts.  And I've coloured him with Promarkers - yep, I managed to put the pencils down for a short while to give the Promarkers a chance!!  The papers are a real mix of whatever I was able to find rummaging around in the draw, whilst trying to be good and using some older papers!  The little elephant has been layered too for a little more detail and interest.  I haven't added the sentiment yet, as my friend's sister-in-law is expecting a baby, so I'm awaiting name and colour requirements - I've got a pink one made too!

And, this is my DT card for Dream Valley.....our theme for this fortnight is "Animals" and the prize will be a SURPRISE.  We had a really HUGE number of entries for our "Anything Goes" challenge, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with for this challenge - happy crafting!

And I would like to enter the following challenge:
Hanna and Friends - The fabulous sketch I followed

11 comments:

  1. What a super sweet card! That image is lovely :) Gorgeous baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is gorgeous, perfect for a little boy. A lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and adorable Susie...!

    have a great evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Susie ... this is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be the cutest little elephant ever! Great card. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so cute - love the image. WOW
      Lovely card
      Many thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week
      Hugs
      Doreen xx

      Delete
  6. Wow this card ist so cute ;)

    Thank you for joining this weeks Hanna and Friends Challenge.
    Hugs,
    vanni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! That is the cutest image!!

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwww, this is sooooo cute!!! Love this little elephant!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so cute! Gorgeous image and I love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. my goodness...what a cutie! lovely card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x