Thursday 19 January 2012

2 New Necklaces

At the weekend, while the kids were in softplay and hubby was skiing, I sketched a few ideas to change an existing necklace into a less chunky version. 

When we got home, I had a little time to play and these are the result.  I love the jade crystal rondells in the second necklace - so sparkly but my photographic skills don't do it justice! 

Both neckalces are approx 18" and are £12.  If anyone would like to buy, or would like any more information about them, please email me at SusieLouDesigns@gmail.com, or have a look on my facebook page.
And you still have time to enter our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley.  We have had a HUGE number of entries, but there's always room for more!  Remember, that you can enter any craft, not just cards and jewellery. 
And I'm just about to update the DT details on my sidebar - my teamies create some awesome stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous necklaces, Susie! Beautiful :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x