Wednesday 3 December 2014

Sarah Hurley Documented December Day Three- Making a List

This is my first assignment as an official member of the Sarah Hurley team and I am very excited, especially as it is all about Christmas! Each day in December, a team member will post a layout using a prompt as inspiration. My first prompt is making a List, which is very 'me'!

I am most definitely a list person! On a normal daily basis, I have lists for chores, shopping, dinners, card orders, craft "needs" (ahem!), kid stuff, etc, etc, etc..... So for Christmas, I get to have even more lists: Christmas Cards (split in to those to post, neighbours, friends, work, school, other); Presents Required for birthdays as well as Christmas; Food, although hubby tends to do that and just "wings" it with whatever he can get!!

But for my first Documented December post, I decided that I wanted to make a more fun list:

This is the first year we have bought Christmas jumpers and it was exciting just TALKING about buying them, let alone the actual shopping! And I get to tick it off the list once the were bought - very happy Susie:0).

The letters (or first drafts) have been written and need to be posted.......SOON.......Santa needs time to buy the more unexpected stuff!!

I've managed to persuade the bairns to make a class card, rather than them writing one for each person - yay, although I've got a feeling Euan will change his mind!

I need to compose the annual letter, sent to faraway relatives and friends. This is most definitely viewed as a chore, until it's done and I get to eat all the nice things we've done and look through the year's photos.

And finally, I love the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha and their Gingerbread Latte (and the cute takeaway cup from the kit is perfect for my layout)........mmmmmm, Christmas!

So, that's it from me today. I hope you have fun compliling your list, or lists, ready to help your Christmas preparations.

Susie x

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x