Sunday 12 January 2014

Dream Valley - Boys/Men

Happy New Year, folks! Did you have a good break for Christmas and New Year? We had a lovely time - Santa was extremely good to us and we had a fantastic break up in Aviemore - bliss!

So, at Dream Valley this fortnight, our challenge is Boys / Men. I had a few items I could show for this theme as December and January are petty busy for us with male birthdays, but I finally decided on this little guy, Striker. I love him almost as much as Aviator! This is a birthday card with a tag that holds a gift card, like so:

Hopefully I've not lost the bit of paper I used to record my measurements!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - Cards for Men

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x