Thursday 16 January 2014

A Sparkly and Dotty Pippi

Oh how I love Pippi! I love her attitude, I love her spotty top, I love her baseball boots and I love her frog! So it's a bit of a mystery as to why I haven't colour her for a good wee while!?! I've coloured her with polychromos and Stardust Stickles. The paper is a mix of MME Everyday Flair and Bo Bunny I've used my new Clearly Besotted Building Blocks for the dotty background for the sentiment, my new Geometric Style triangles for the banners, the always useful Basic Alphabet and the brilliant new Basic Numbers, which also has some greetings!!!! I think there's actually quite a lot going on in this card for me: patterned paper, gem flourish, banner, sparkle, ribbon and an image!!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl - Fairies

Papertake Weekly - New Year, New Stash ( Building Blocks, Geometric Style and Basic Numbers)

Sweet Stampin' - Girly, but No Pink

Allsorts - Ribbons, but no bows (red ribbon across stripy paper)

 

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card and beautifully coloured. I love the name banner. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and so suited for a little girls card too - love the personalised banner. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab card and beautifully coloured. I love the name banner - so cute. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card ta for showing it at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Susie :-) the image is super cute and perfect for a 9th birthday :-) I am sure Scarlet will love this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fabulous, loving the bunting and the bling!! Thanks for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x