Wednesday 12 June 2013

Dino-Mite Dad




I've been using these cute little Clearly Besotted Dinosaurs again, this time for a Father's Day card.  I've coloured him with my Distress Inks (and it's one of the latter ones so I'm happier with the colouring on this one!!) - Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage and a tiny bit of Worn Lipstick for his tongue. 

The papers are Papermania Birdsong, with a little bit of scrim over that and the white background.  The Dinosaur's background has been embossed with a Sizzix plate and the chipboard hexagons are from the Basic Grey set I've had for ages. 

The Dino-mite sentiment is also from the Clearly Besotted set and has been stamped in Peeled Paint DI, with a little gloss on that and the die cut letters.

I would like to enter the Clearly Besotted challenge (and try to remember, this time, to put GD in the title so that I can be considered as a guest designer....how amazing would that be?!!).

Anyways, off to the information session for Euan starting Primary 1!  Have a good day.
Susie x

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great card Susie - the dinosaur is coloured perfectly!
    Glad you could play along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dinosaur--he is so adorable!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing card, I'm so impressed! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x