Monday 24 June 2013

A Couple of 80th Cards

Alf is pretty cool, isn't he?! I've coloured him with promarkers and polychromos and the clouds have been stamped using a thought bubble stamp and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. They have also had a bit if Stardust Stickles added too. The papers are the gorgeous Kaisercraft On the Move - I love the colours in this pad!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Digistamp Boutique challenge - Anything Goes

Cards for Men - Sports

Stampin For the Weekend - Anything Goes


I was also asked for I an 80th card for a man who likes reading, travel and fine red wine. I saw the Freshly Made Sketch and thought that it might work for this card. (Unfortunately, I am too late to enter the challenge.)

I've used a Sizzix embossing plate to add texture to the background and the twirly border was from a Basic Grey pack. The aeroplane has been cut using a Sizzix die and some gloss. The wine bottle and glass is from the Digistamp Boutique Fancy a Tipple set, coloured with my beloved polychromo pencils, Platinum Stickles and gloss. I've also made a little book, using Inkylicious Tiny Text for the pages (unseen) and a bird picture cut from some RSPB address stickers. (I've cut the twine ends shorter now, so they no longer hang over the wine glass.)

I would like to enter Joanna Sheen - Father's Day / Male Card challenge.

 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Susie, love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cards Susie.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fab cards hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x