Monday 8 April 2013

Star Wars Boy

Well, I don't know about you, but I am loving having the bairns off for Easter....so much more time to be together and do lots of things we keep meaning to but don't always have time for.....like watching The Great British Sewing Bee, or going to the park, or sewing a doll's dress, or visiting gran & grandad and their new kitten, or going to the Falkirk a wheel, or........!!
But before the holidays, Lou asked me to make a card for one of her school friends. This fab Saturated Canary image, The Force Boy, seemed perfect. I have coloured him with promarkers and used the fab Darling Dear papers from American Crafts. I have also used a bit of hessian underneath the red zigzags, for some texture. The next one she's requested is one with a doughnut on - wish me luck!!
Anyway, I would like to enter the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes

One Stop Craft - Birthday

 

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Susie, I love your design/ a compinations of colours and papers and an adorable SC image - a perfect 'boy' card!!

    Thanks so much for joining with Simon Says Birthday challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Great card! Love the papers and that image is adorable!! Thanks a lot for playing along at One Stitch At A Time!! Good Luck :) I really hope to see you again for our next challenge!!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Susie! Love the image and you've coloured it perfectly!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card - love that image!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card you have created!
    Thanks for playing with us at OneStopCraftChallenge! I hope to see you the next time, too :-) )
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x