Thursday 11 April 2013

Funtime Dan the Pirate


How cute is this image? He is Funtime Dan, by Digistamp Boutique and I've coloured him using my promarkers, gloss ( on the port holes) and Platinum Stickles (on the bird's tail). The papers are from my stash, but I'm afraid I don't know the name. The sentiment is from the Dino-mite Clearly Besotted set.

I would like to enter the Digistamp Boutique challenge and Sketch Saturday (at first, I thought it was a bit of a challenging sketch for me, but it looked like it would suit the image perfectly so I gave it a shot!)

Susie x

 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Susie. Lovely image and layout.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card - just perfect for any little budding pirate. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x