Monday 8 September 2014

Dream Valley Challenges - No Stamps Allowed!

I took this viola photo last year and thought it would be pretty on a card, but it's taken until now to get that done - Dream Valley's "No Stamps Allowed" challenge gave me the push I needed!

 

I've also used scraps from various collections for the background, matted onto silver pearlescent card. And I even found a yellow pansy flower in my stash which, together with the Spellbinders Foliage leaves, has completed the card. A card suitable for lots of occasions and no stamps were inked in its production!!

 

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations, folks! Good luck! Susie x

 

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Susie! I love the bright olours & your little pansy flowe is the perfect embellishment!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a little comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful photograph Susie and I love your gorgeous design.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card love the colour combo, really pretty. Gorgeous christmas card, love the texture & dimensions added. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x