Monday 25 August 2014

Dream Valley Challenges - Flowers

We have a brand new challenge for you at Dream Valley and this fortnight's theme is Flowers - easy, huh!?!

 

I decided I'd use this photograph that was taken on holiday in Murcia a few years ago - I've always loved it! I've kept it all incredibly simple, with an embossed flower background, ribbon and a bit of stardust Stickles.

 

Here's another flowery creation I had a go at. It's a canvas with an acrylic paint background, including some painted flowers with Stickles highlighting. Then I've added grass (using the Clearly Besotted grass die) and flowers. The image is the SugarNellie Live, Laugh, Love fairy, whom I adore! Overall, it turned out a bit brighter than I'd envisaged, but I love these colours!! She is now hanging beside my craft desk:0)

Have fun, making your flowery creations!

Susie x

 

2 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous Susie. I love the flowers and embossed card on the first card.
    The second image is so adorable and I love the canvas with the gorgeous flowers.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, both are fabulous hun. Love the image on your canvas. But it's Sugar Nellie, so 'of course'! ;) Gorgeous floral card hun and I love the white and silver mats. Works brilliantly with that beautiful floral photo. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x