Sunday 14 July 2013

Folded Flower Embellishment - Dream Valley DT

Well folks, it's time for another challenge at Dream Valley and this time, we want you to show us your Fancy Folds! Now, in the past, I have made a lovely little 3d handbag, but wanted to stretch myself and try something different. I tried a spinner card but couldn't work out how the recipient would display it......I wanted to sew a fabric wallet, but time was way too short.....I've seen a fab upright z fold card and a tent fold card that I'd like to try......but then I saw this folded flower and knew that I had time to make it AND I will be able to use it on one of the bags I will make.

So, I have used red felt, white material (an old school blouse), button, twine and my hot glue gun. I plan to decorate a bag with it.

What will you make for our Fancy Folds challenge? I can't wait to see.

Susie x

 

2 comments:

  1. That's fab Susie. Wish I could do that!

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Susie, was it your old school blouse or someone else's?

    Gorgeous flower the bright red really pops and this will look stunning on one of your bags.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x