Thursday 13 December 2012

Dream Valley - Christmas

My, I'm a bit late with this.....time has slipped away into another realm and I got a little mixed up!  But my lovely team mates have provided lots of lovely Christmas samples for the super easy Christmas theme for this month.  And we have 3 sponsors for this challenge!!

I had lots of cards and even some floral decorations I could share, but I have decided to share this card that I made for my mam and dad.  I have woven some scrap paper strips, matted onto red paper, added some ribbbon and a bow, sequins, beads and some beautiful gold leaves and a rose from Hobbycraft.  I really loved making this card and I'm sure my mam will love the rose and design, even though I've mounted it onto a Kraft card and mam doesn't like browns!!  (But it looked right, and more modern on the Kraft rather than white card.....!)

I would also like to enter this card into the Anything Goes Challenge - Traditional Christmas Colours



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x