Sunday 11 November 2012

Hand Me Down Picture

 

 

Hello peeps! It's Sunday and time for another challenge at Dream Valley.....this week is super easy......Anything Goes!

 

So I decided to use the gorgeous Hand Me Down from Krista. I've coloured her with polychromos and added her to a wee picture frame, just for a change! I've even distressed the edges of some paper......and added odd buttons to add to her hand me down appearance and name.

 

Apologies for brevity and lack of links just now, but I'm in Austria visiting my sis and ran out of time before I left. Will update on my return!

 

Take care ,and have a lovely Sunday.

 

Susie x

1 comment:

  1. I love these colours Susie and that frame looks terrific! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x