Friday 12 October 2012

Books and Bedhead for Ellie

A VERY last minute entry for Sketch Saturday!  Using Books and Bedhead (again!!), coloured with polychromos.  Or at least it WAS going to be but the collection has closed:0(

But I CAN enter Divas By Design - Anything Goes!

Papers are a mix from what was on my desk.  I've made a few wee books again - love making these - the inside of them has been stamped with Tiny Script or some of the Echo Park Sweet Day text paper!

Sorry for brevity of post, but it's Friday night and I ain't gonna be popular if I keep going!!!!

Have a great weekend:0)

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Susie. I bought her and I printed her off. Still haven't coloured her yet though!

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x