Sunday 22 July 2012

Dream Valley - Summer

It's time for another challenge at Dream Valley, and this fortnight, the theme is Summer.  I decided to create a scrap layout and used bright summery colours, but used pictures of activities the bairns have done during the extremely wet summer so far.  So, we have facepainting, an imaginary aeroplane game and xbox photos.  I have used my fab Sizzix aeroplane die and Puddles of Love Gorjuss girl, coloured with promarkers and lots of gloss. 

I MAY add a hidden journalling card via a slit at the side of the xbox photo to explain all the other activities we've done too......or I might create another layout.  But at least I have actually scrapped some summer holiday stuff this year!

Anyway, we have a brand new sponsor for this challenge: Squiggle Stamps and some of the team have made some beautiful creations using their images.  Remember that you can make any craft project you like as long as it follows the theme of Summer.

Happy crafting!
Susie x


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x