Sunday 11 March 2012

An Award

I am so chuffed to have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award...

Thank you, Mags for thinking of me, and thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. 

The LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers)  and to help spread readership and joy.
As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired
 me.
The name comes from the German meaning Dearest or  Beloved, but can also mean Favourite.


To accept the Award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to  you, and thank them.
2. Post on your blog.
3. Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and  let them know.

Now, there are soooo many blogs that inspire me and make me happy, so it was a tall order to choose 5, but here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x