Monday 21 November 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 72

At last I've managed to play the Sugar Bowl again!  I really don't know where time has been going to just lately, but I've had a few productive days and I'm making the most of them.

This beautiful Hello Little Friend has been coloured for a good few weeks (or possible even a couple of months) now and was coloured with Distress Inks and a little Stardust Stickles.  I just adore this beautiful image and can't wait to colour her again.  The sentiment was a freebie from a magazine and suits her perfectly.

I've used a little artisic licence, moving the image slightly to the left - the green paper is a scrap, but went perfectly with the colours in the image, so it needs to be shown off a little bit.  Hope that's ok.

So, I'd like to enter the Sugar Bowl (obviously!).  I'm sure there would be a few other challenges too, but time is short, before tea and parent's night, so I'll go while the going is good!

5 comments:

  1. I love this picture, she is very cute and love the colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card sweetie love the colour & of course I love love love the image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw such a sweet little image and card its lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie, a beautiful card, thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck.
    Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x