Sunday 12 April 2015

A Few Little Gorjuss Girls

I have always loved the Gorjuss Girls and Sugar Nellie's Gorjuss Party was a perfect excuse to get them inked up again. Also, I figured that if I enjoyed using my old ones, I might justify a few of the new ones;0)!
The top image is one of the newer ones " I found my family in a book" and was fantastic to colour! I decided to colour red hair as it's not a hair colour I colour often. The paper people were cut in miniature, as we would have done when we were little. I copied this idea from Cass, who posted a beautiful picture in the Sugar Nellie Facebook group. Thank you for the inspiration.
 
For my second (and third and fourth!!) Gorjuss Girls, I decided that I would give monotone a go and loved it! This image is "Untamed" and has always been one of my (many) favourites. When Louise was much younger, her hair was very similar to this image. Originally, I'd planned to colour the apron a colour, but really liked the monotone, so kept it within that scheme.
I've kept both layouts really simple as I want to show off the beautiful images........And I am a simple gal!!

So, I have, so far coloured 6 Gorjuss Girls, made cards from 2 AND managed a blog post!!!! Woohoo! Which means that I can play in the Sugar Bowl and join the Gorjuss Party. Are you coming too? x

 

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards -and two of my favourite Gorjuss Girl images too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuss cards.thanks for joining us at the Sugar Bowl.
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x