Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, folks! I hope you all had a brilliant night last night and have had a good start to 2015. We spent a fabulous night at Nethy Bridge: a torchlight procession, ceilidh with fantastic stovies, soup and mince pie, fireworks and lovely night with friends. Most definitely a brilliant goodbye to 2014 and hello to 2015!

Whilst we've been in Aviemore, we've had loads of lovely family time, snow fun, eating and lazing about, so I've managed to read a book and do some colouring. I decided to colour up these Saturated Canary cuties first - Jules, Ava and Canary Love. I haven't coloured these in ages and had fun with some different colour combinations too. I've used my wonderful Polychromo pencils - fantastic to bring away with me as I can have all my colours in one box - I'd need about 6 boxes if I brought all my pro markers! Here are the individual close-ups:

 

 

Have a lovely day, whatever you're up to.

Susie x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x